Right Now is an independent not-for-profit media organisation focused on human rights issues in Australia. Their work begins with the belief that creating a positive, rights-respecting culture in Australia begins with the flow of information.
The aims of Right Now are to:
- Promote understanding of human rights issues through publishing stories that are accessible and engaging
- Inform public debate with fact-based and jargon-free analysis
- Produce credible and responsible content through transparency and editorial rigour
- Foster artistic expression
- Support a diverse range of voices
- Provide a forum for insightful discussion
Since 2016 I have been the poetry editor for Right Now.