Claire has worked as a teacher, trainer and developer of learning resources. This work has previously taken her to Thailand to develop learning resources for refugees. Most recently she co-wrote Freelancing in the Creative Industries (Oxford University Press, 2015), a learning resource that guides emerging creative freelancers through the practical and creative aspects of starting out in the ever-changing arts sector.
Selection of projects:
- Developer of learning resources for migrants, International Organisation for Migration, Mae Sot, Thailand
- Trainer of Trainers, Two-week training program, the International Organisation for Migration, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Workshop Facilitator, Annual SEAsia Cultural Orientation Workshop, International Organisation for Migration, Sukhothai, Thailand
- Project Support Officer, Knowledge Media Division, Deakin University, Australia
- Spanish Teacher, Spanish for Travellers to Latin America, Council of Adult Education, Melbourne, Australia